What has "The Secret" done for you?

Whether by book or dvd, tell us what this new interest has done for you.
@angel_690 (209)
I just got the book in the mail today from my book club onespirit.com I am so excited I will let you know once I have read it.
Thanks so much; I want to buy the DVD and trying to get through the book; I appreciate your comment. Look forward to hearing your views once you finish.
@disvachic (10125)
Hi there, a friend here at mylot was telling me about the book and she told me i should get it.So i did order it along with the dvd.I got the book monday and so far it is so inspiring and its amzing how your mind works.I have been using this and so far this way of thinking,law of attraction has changed my thoughts completely.I believe and God has alot to do with it because he created this universe.
@angel_690 (209)
I watched the video and finished the book. Now my house is full of reminders, I think I have always known about this power of the mind and attract what you think because I can remember times when something happened that I wanted to happen and I had no idea how it was going to come about. I am ordering the CD version so my whole family can get involved. I can't say anything immediate has come from reading or watching it, But I know it is in the process of happening. I think this was one investment I am glad I made.