Has CYBERCHATTING got you in TROUBLE with your RELATIONSHIP?

We all get on the internet and chat with others, but sometimes they can get out of hand or go a bit to far, due to either party's participation or desire to be with another. Ever had your innocent chats turn into a big problem for you and your relationship? or has your "innocent" cyberchats led you to cheat or want to cheat on your loved one?
@linda345 (2661)
I don't chat online but my husband comes over to the computer more often now that I am on myLot so much. I think he wonders what is going on. But I know deep down he trusts me.
@pondadog (101)
Thats it..Keep telling yourself..I know he trusts me..I know he trusts me..I know he trusts me.....
Thanks for sharing
@wmg2006 (5383)
Yes 9 years ago it almost ruined my relationship. I was staying up all hours of the night in chat rooms and just could not pull away. Things got out of hand before I knew it and it affected my solid relationship into a temporary break-up. I am so glad I got a handle on things and stopped going to the chat rooms.
@LadyLudie (346)
I tried maybe two or four times to chat with the internet,just to have experience chatting with somebody,I never had a time before because I was engaged with my work abroad,so now I am at home and free I can do some things I've missed,but you know once they ask me "asl" and they learned about my age,they typed "thank you and goodbye" lol.one time I posted bold message in the message board..."anyone who is 53 years old here?"...nobody bothered to response,so it was the last.and I don't have anybody I will get into throuble for chatting coz I don't have a husband or any relationship,(I'm looking for someone huh...if you know anybody introduce him to me,please...LOL.)