Private emails

@tad1fan (3373)
Does anyone know if you get paid when carrying on a discussion in your private email box?Just curious
@shambuca (2560)
not sure-- but i don't think so.
@tad1fan (3373)
Neither do I but it can't hurt to ask
@shambuca (2560)
just read the comments from others- guess not- well it was worth a try!
@tad1fan (3373)
lol
I doubt it but maybe some one knows for sure. As far as I know you only get paid for posts and images posted in the public sections where all members can benefit.
@tad1fan (3373)
That's whatI thought....thanks for responding
No probs :)
@mzbubblie (3840)
I'm with you, if you get paid for posting would that also be considered a form of posting even if it's for an individual...Hmm interesting, I never thought about it..I will continue to follow this post for sure..lol
@tad1fan (3373)
As far as I'm concerned,private email is the same as posting so why not get paid.....It just made sense at the time I posted and I just had to ask
No I am sure you dont. That would defeat the purpose of myLot having open discussions. Not just between "your friends"
@tad1fan (3373)
Yeah,that's what I thought too
@weemam (13389)
I wouldn't think so , I do like to chat to my new friends on here though , And I love to see the messages board telling me I have a message , Wouldn't it be nice though xx
@tad1fan (3373)
Yes it would but I suppose,if it's not shared,you can't get paid!
@catch_me (930)
u will not gonna get paid for chatting in your pvt email box.. u will get paid only for posting pics, responding to discussions, and creating discussion thts all.... u can earn by referral.....so look for it..
@tad1fan (3373)
Thank you....I guess I kind of knew this,just wanted to check!
@stailgate (2364)
I do not think that you can. I think it is just what you ask and answer while on mylot, not in your own personal email.
@tad1fan (3373)
Thank you for responding.....I believe you are right
@TerryZ (22146)
Hey there tad1fan I know we dont get paid for our private emails. That would be great if we did.