does anyone know of any GOOD online used stores?

I think it would be great to find some garage sales or online used stores. I have done several searches and only end up with nothing to choose from. I love garage saling and junk stores. So if anyone knows of any I thought this would be the best place to ask. (all my fellow frugal livers) Thanks for taking the time to read and answer!
@Willowlady (10666)
I think that the Salvation Army has an online auction for their things. Try that. Then try the freecycle group for your area. I too look for those used but still usable items. I tend to wait for the church rummage sales to start in the spring. Good luck with this.
@brimia (6584)
I like freecycle and cheapcycle yahoo groups.
Me too! ( the spring rummage sales) I always start getting edgy around this time of year. More like going through withdraws!
@cipher2004 (1183)
I go to craiglist.Here is the link.http://www.craiglist.org/about/cities.html.Then pick your city and shop.It's nice but you do have to pick up what you buy.
oh yeah! I keep meaning to check this out. Thanks for the link.
@seamonkey (1981)
Ebay is the only one I have ever used, sorry. I look forward to hearing other answers.