do you wonder if things happen for a reason?

Today my hubby was fired from his job he worked for the 3rd largest refinery in the world however his place of employment was not so great many dangers so maybe this is a hidden good thing.
@Patswords (189)
I do feel that things happen for a reason. I feel that we may not know why at the time but it does usualy (or at least we tend to be able to find a reason to think) turn out for the best. I have had many thing happen to me which I thought at the time was just like the end of the world. But, in the long run it worked out that there was a reason. I've made it through somr pretty rough times reminding myself of this. Good luck to your husband in finding another and better job.
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
I am sorry to hear this and I hope and pray that maybe there is something better coming out from it.
@Rozie37 (15503)
• Turkmenistan
Nothing, just happens. God planned our lives before the foundation of the world and things are going to happen that we are powerless to change or even understand. This is why it is so important to trust God with everything in our lives. Only he knows the end from the beginning. Trust and obey, the only way to be happy in Jesus. I will be praying for you and your family. God is at work hear, he has a plan. Trust him.
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
That is so true. Good advice
@havfaith (174)
I'm sorry your husband lost his job. I believe everything happens for a reason. When something first happens you just can't understand why, Sometimes it takes time but you will get your answer to Why it happen.
@weemam (13377)
I am sure you worried when he was in this job , but now he can get something that is less dangerous you might all be a little happier , I wish him luck xx
@MarkyB21 (1545)
I don't believe that things happen for a reason - I think they just happen. However, I do agree that this is an ideal opportunity for your husband to find something better. I hope it all turns out well for you both.
@LadyLeene (584)
I think that might be a very good way of looking at it. I'm sorry to hear that your husband lost his job, but maybe now he will find one that suits him better.
@kurtbiewald (2628)
yeah maybe good luck