Snakes on a Plane. LOL what can I say!!

Snakes on a Plane - Really not a good movie. :)
Well, I heard this movie sucked and GUESS WHAT??? it does!@ LOL I wouldn't say it's a total waste of an hour and a half because I do like Samuel L Jackson, but I really think he must have been bored or knew the director or something because he could NOT have thought this would be a smash hit! LOL I just watched it today and knew it would be bad more than likely. But, wasn't prepared as to HOW bad!!!
@myaccount (235)
this is a really biased review you are telling everyone. maybe it is just you, you never know, some people may actually enjoy the movie. i haven't watched it but i might, i am suprised that samuel l jackson made a movie so bad like this. i hope he comes out with better action packed movies in the future, hopefully before he gets too old lol.
Isn't that what a REVIEW is about? One person's opinion. If you or anyone else disagrees with me, that is fine. I have read many many reviews of movies that suck and when I watch that same movie, I enjoy it. It is an OPINION and last time I checked, I was allowed to have one. But, I made the comment because I like Samuel L Jackson and for him to do such a low budget type movie is very surprising to me. I, too, hope he picks a better movie in the future. :)
@Connie1013 (1098)
I actually liked it. It was different than the movies that I had been watching. I don't think he ever thought it would be a huge hit but a cult classic, maybe! It was all over the internet before they even started filming. Fans of the movie actually got them to name it Snakes ON A Plane. I can't recall what the real first name was. If you like snake movies or just Samuel L. Jackson you will like it. It was nomintated for a Saturn Award in Best Horrow Film 2007. The film can't be that bad!
You are probably right...it will be a cult classic, i bet. I say it was bad, but I also said it wasn't a complete waste of time. LOL I liked it on one level. I like B type sci fi movies and that fit into this genre in my opinion. I wouldn't say that it will pop to my mind as a great, or even "good" movie. :)
@Melizzy (1381)
My friend, a fellow entertainment writer, wrote his first book about this movie and the internet phenom that it was! His name is David B. Waldon and the book is available on Amazon. Good book, bad movie!
@kyran_12 (645)
i watched it last month,,, but then i felt it was a good one samuel is not than impressive but then the theme of the movie is just as good as all of the others at the theaters as of now ., then the title song is also nicely done so had fun in dat
@emeraldisle (13145)
Thank you for the heads up :) I'll be sure to avoid it. I too like Samuel L. Jackson and have liked what I have seen him in. I probably would have watched it because of him but now I'll know to avoid it. You are the first I have known to see it, so that should tell me something right there. Anyways thanks for the heads up and I'll be sure to avoid it.
I actually liked the movie. My son watched it before I did and he did tell me it was terrible. Nevertheless we all have different taste. :-)
LOl this is the way I am, though. If I hear a bad review, most of the time I really like the movie and if I hear a good review, I find the movie somewhat lacking. LOL
Samual L. Jackson - Samual L. Jackson in Snakes on a Plane.
I liked it. It was better than I was expecting it to be. Sam thought the entire premises of snakes being on a plane was hilarious. I don't think he cared whether it was a blockbuster or not. It's campy and that's why he liked it - I think. I think some parts weren't a little much but overall I'd watch it again. I'd rate it at about a 3 in a rating of 1-5 (one being I hated it and 5 being it is one of my favorites of all time).
@5000ml (1923)
• Belgium
I heard that it didn't even live up to its cult hype. I guess people mostly just thought the whole plot of snakes on a plane was the best part about it and they had expected the movie to be pretty bad anyway. Still, it's a shame, it could have been real good.
LoL it is very comedy movie for me the film contains only snakes and i like 1 scene in that movie while a couple r sexing in bathroom 1 snake came and bite the girl at her boobs it looks very comedy for me!
@jackf501 (855)
i watched this movie last month..but i just skip some part because it was bored.
@applsofgld (2506)
I am glad to hear someone comment on this movie. We haven't rented it yet and I'm glad now. Seems it is a waste of money. My neice has been begging me to rent it for her, but I told her it is not age appropriate for her, my hubby and I are not into snakes either. But I do like Samuel Jackson, but now I know I want to wait to see him in something else :) Thank you so much for sharing this with us.