Can you please check out my website and tell me what you think

I am currently developing a website to summarize the main businesses that i am in.. the main aim of the site is to provide a complete turnkey solution for a money making business. It has a great program that generates income, and ways to advertise it... at the end of the site ive put agloco. Ive put it there since i cannot really promise people anything on it before seeing any results, all i can say is what i hear. Anyways, please let me know what you think and ways you think i should improve the website or things I should change... Thanks
@willocfc (965)
I tried to check out your site but i got the following error message Software error: cannot connect to database at index.cgi line 12. For help, please send mail to the webmaster (, giving this error message and the time and date of the error. Are you sure the link you gave is right?
• Jordan
It seems that the go4sites server is down.. i emailed the webmaster as it says, hope it gets sorted soon.. thanks for letting me know
@meme0907 (3481)
I didn't notice any link in your post????? hope it works out for you +'s 2 U
• Jordan
ah sorry about that am a bit sleepy.. here's the link