I earnt $10.00... When do My Lot Pay me?

@jennybianca (12915)
Australia
Hoorah! I have earnt my first $10.00. It took me quite a while, byt for the first or so I was quite slow with My Lot. I have my Paypal address put in my profile, so it should be easy for My Lot to pay me. My question is, there is no withdrawl mechanism, so do My Lot pay automatically? How long have my Lot users taken to be paid? I set my earnings at $10.00 to be paid.
@lifeiseasy (2292)
Well I see that you have gotten your answer to your question so I won't be redundant and state it again ...lol good for you glad to see that you have made pay out ...hope that means you will be staying and adding more great discussion to our mylot here ...
You reached your payout goal in March so you will get paid by April 15th
@00fear (3203)
thats cool, i only need $2 more or less to get my payouts. well they pay on or before the 15th and i think they would be paying you next month in april 15th or before. someone here said to a member who reached $10 recently but he will get paid next month.
You will be paid on or before the 15th of March if you have it all set up and ready for them to pay you . Congratualations as it is exciting when you know you are getting a pay . Now anything else you earn will be extra that you can make towards this pay they owe you . Way to go :)
@maddysmommy (16236)
Thats awesome! I still have $3 to go before I earn my first $10.
@weemam (13389)
well done you , this will be my very first pay out as well and I am quite excited about it too , It is a god feeling to know you have earned something by just chatting to people ( I chat all the time anyway for no payment lol ) good luck xx
Congrats on making it to 10$! Did you just make it? If so you may not get paid til next month. Not positive though.
• Marion, Kansas
I will be redundant, as I do not know for sure, did you reach $10.00 before the last day of February? If you did, then myLot will automatically pay you on or before March 15. I get paid through PayPal, and both myLot and PayPal notify me about the payments. It was simple, and I did nothing except look at it and enjoy. It is like another scheduled paycheck. You also can sign up for money market rates at paypal and earn interest on your balance. I find it handy to have this little savings account happening. If you did not reach ten before the end of February, then the money will automatically roll over to your March account. You will not lose anything, you just will not receive it until April. Keep on posting, myLot pays.
Congrats ! for getting first payment in Mylot. I am at third stage this time. As far as my knowledge is concerned, you need to mention credit card at paypal account. They will transpfer the amount.If you need by cheque, they do so. But its limit is around $50 or so, I am not fully aware of it. For outside countries, they deduct $ 5 as service charges against cheque payment.
@istanto (8572)
It will be paid on next month payment cycle around on or 15 April.
@webeishere (36353)
GRATS!!! I've got my earnings set at $25. Right now I'm at $20. I'll be recieving a paycheck then also. YIPPPEEE! HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!