know any cure for scars?...

Do you any topical medicine for scars? Or any procedures you found effective? I have some post acne scars on my cheek and back. Do any of the-over-the counter scar treatment works? Can you please recommend me any specific brand of it?
I think the best treatment for scars is time although it takes a long while to heal. I don't really know any topical medicines for scars but have you considered trying cosmetic laser "surgery"? I mean with the technology now, I'm pretty sure laser can get rid of your scars. I have problems with scars too as I have a lot of post acne scars on my cheek. But I hope to eventually get it fixed with laser or something like that.
you can try acnezine product. http://womenabout.wordpress.com
@lpipe0240 (1162)
I've heard coco butter. Some moisterisers will add coco butter to them. At least this is what I've heard about strech marks from giving birth. Not sure if it would do the same for scars.