Who has done/does drugs?

Indonesia
i really want to know, since i looked at the "weed in food" topic i really have to ask this question. for me personally, i won't/don't do drugs. hell i cant even stand the smell of alchohol. i'm allergic to the fumes of smokes, unless you know, its from a campfire, or a fireplace(with no drugs involved)...my friends get high and all that other crap, but at least they know to respect me enough to not do it when i'm around, some will even try to get rid of the smell if i'm coming over, never can i smell one of my friends drugs. i'm glad i have the friends i do. As for the rest of you, i don't care why you do it, how you do it, what you do. i just wanna know is you do drugs...(seeing as how 99% of teenagers nowsdays has gotten drunk or has drank alchohol, don't answer "Yes i have/do(ne) drugs" if you drink.
I smoked some pot and done some speed as a teenager but that was several years ago. No longer do any of that, maybe have a drink once in a while but very rarely, maybe once a year.
@misskatonic (3727)
I tried a few things in high school - pot more than once, acid once and ecstasy once. I just wanted to try it. I hated acid - I had a horrible trip - and ecstasy was just weird. I was left with no desire to try them ever again. But pot was alright, and I take it medically now in a tea form. I've also tried a few legal mind altering substances in a more ceremonial environment.