::: myLot.com Helpful or Not? :::

@aliasad (1567)
Pakistan
Eversince I joined myLot I observed one thing that the forum has too much potential. People participate in discussions. What I feel the subjects being discussed are sometimes hypothetical or fabricated based stories. Have you anything from your real life discussed and after having the best response you felt that "such right opinion would had never been given if I was not a member of myLot". How much myLot is beneficial for you actually. Have a good day!
@webeishere (36377)
MyLot is beneficial to me as I've been learing a lot of dufferent countries cultures & customs. It's very interesting to learn this way instead of from the web or books. I've shared many of my real life situations. Most my discussions are of my real life. As far as best response? I speak my mind here. I have yet to really seriously disagree to the point to respond stating it very seriously. I've said, Im sorry but... That's it. Thanks again for a good discussion. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!
@aliasad (1567)
• Pakistan
Yes, you are really having good postings from real life and I want to have likewise by studying the veterans like you. Thanks for helping Grandpa Bob!
@chardyme (1632)
i think mylot is helpful, in earning and also discovering new things about what others posted here.
@aliasad (1567)
• Pakistan
You have a good thought of it. Right! Have good postings and a good day!