Evanescence music vidoes

@joanana (772)
I'm sitting here watching the music video for Evanescence's "Sweet Sacrifice" and I can't help but think that they have had a bunch of awesome music videos. Though in all honesty the videos for "Going Under" and "Lithium" are my favorites. So which Evanescence music video is your favorite?
@wierdo (248)
• Pakistan
Evanescence music videos are very awesome , they're call me when you're sober , lithium , going under , sweet sacrifice and bring me to life were really rocking ... thumbs up for them (Y)!
@joanana (772)
They all were definately good, you've got that right!
@morbidai (26)
It's so hard to pick just one favorite! For the most part, all of their videos are amazing, and Amy Lee is so pretty! But I can say, in Call me when you're sober, that guy, is HOT. lol
@joanana (772)
Yeah he definately was pretty hot looking. I wanted to run my fingers through his hair. That video definately was cool. The costumes, the props, and the light gothic flair were all well combined. Not to mention, I just loved the part when everyone started floating. XD
@bocotoco (18)
I like bring me to live video... and they are really good live also try their dvd....
@joanana (772)
Bring me to life is definately a great music video. Thank you for your comment. :)
@honeyangel (1993)
sorry never really heard of them
@brightsea (141)
I really like lithiun too and everybody's fool. tehy really come up with creative videos. I do hope i get to see sweet sacrifice soon. it still hasn't hit the TV yet here.
@joanana (772)
If you go to Youtube.com you can find it :)