Pick one person from the top 24 who's already been eliminated...

to put back on the show. who would it be? who would you take off to do it? for me, even though it would be a girl for a guy, I would take Sanjaya off and bring back Sabrina. I was so shocked when they announced that Haley made the top 12. another person I might have held onto was A.J. Tabaldo. I thought he deserved better.
@brendalee (6083)
I agree with you that Sabrina shouldn't have been eliminated. But I would pick to bring back Sundance. I liked him. And I would definately get rid of Sanjaya. He was a sweet kid but he didn't have a lot of talent.
Absolutely... you know, nothing against the kid, he's a good kid who knows that he has already made it further than he deserves. I commented about this to my wife: look at his face, he genuinely looked upset to be there. I have no problems with Sanjaya, it's the talent around him and the fact that he doesn't measure up. I liked Sundance a lot as well, but I thought he did get a free pass after the first week in the Top 24. He was awful, and most of the clips they showed of him in Hollywood week were pretty bad too. I thought that he'd done enough to save himself for the Top 12 though. ,but I guess America has proven me wrong... MELINDA DOOLITTLE FOR AMERICAN IDOL 2007!!!!
@sunnypub (2131)
I think I would have to fix the errors from tonight. Send Sanjaya and Haley home and bring back Sundance and Sabrina. I don't think they are the best but they certainly deserve to be in the top 12 more than Sanjaya and Haley. If I went a little farther back then I would have to say Nicholas. I thought he had a better voice, and better performance skills than at least 3 of those who are in the top 12.
@leedug (921)
100% bring Sundance back. Every season someone gets a raw deal, and this season it was him. I agree about Sabrina too. She would be the next to be brought back.
sanjaya would be gone and sundance back
@kgwat70 (13396)
I too would bring back Sabrina as she was one of my favorites on the show and was very disappointed that she got voted off. I think we have no clue about how to vote. This is a singing competition and people should be voting based on that only. I would definitely take Sanjaya off as he does not deserve to be there. Heley should be gone too so I would get rid of Haley and bring back Sabrina. I would also get rid of Sanjaya and keep Sundance on the show. He should not have been eliminated either. I liked A.J. as well.