Growing old

Growing old is inevitable..but why do some people cant accept that fact? they tried everything to stay younger but in fact they cant stop the time..
@hermanica (390)
i wanna grow old, there's nothing wrong with that, its just a matter of growing contentedly and happily!!
@ryanphil01 (4187)
yes, growing old is inevitable, but i already learned to accept the facts that i am getting old to become a candidate for senior citizenship soon.
God has gifted us this body for a limited time. It may few years more to someone or may few years soon to somebody. One day we have decline, it is true. But there are people who cannot digest this fact, even they know very well. From their out expression they try to prove that they are young, though not so. With the passage of age, the harmons generation in the body reduces resulting into various signs of old age in body. It appears through skin, muscle, hair, tooth, weekness, small dieses, tone etc are the priliminary effects of old age. If any of these appears on body, people should accept it.
hi betty:D I think not so many people out there cant accept the fact. I believe they are trying to 'look and stay young' but definitely they understood that they are getting old. The only one thing in this wholly world cant turn back is your age. So, there is nothing wrong to 'look and stay young'. I always want to 'look and stay young' especially to my husband :Dcheers
I think those people are just insecure. I know the clock will keep ticking and what I look like is a reminder of where I've been. The longer people have lived, the more experience they've had. I have more older friends than younger ones. I'm not afraid of aging.