Love at first sight, true love or fragile love ?

Indonesia
We know that love at first sight give us good impression..but who knows it gonna last forever..? Might be it's just impulsive feeling at that time..so we can't think clearly enough and just follow our deepest feeling. We must test our feeling until we got right conclusion...do you think so ?
love at first sight is jus a crush.... to love a person u hv to know him/her before takin any decision on her..
But initially, we feels that we felt in love at someone the first day we met them...might be just admire him/her good looking and we whispering that might be him/her is right one for us.
i did once had an experience about love at first sight. It was in the junior high school & i fell in love with my geographic teacher. At that time that man was so cool and i felt that he was my one & only. And today..i still remember his birthday. i dont know is it what you people called true love or not?
@flte74 (877)
I don't believe in love at first, maybe LUST at first. Love has to grow it doesn't just happen.
it's all visual, not true love, it's called lust
@Zelmarq (11503)
• Cebu City, Philippines
I dont believe in love at first sight. Love does not grow that fast just like lightning or just a blink of an eye. Its something more deeper and more profound than any emotion.