What do you do when your life falls apart

@_hope_ (3908)
Australia
I just feel that my life has fallen apart .notheing means anything anymore .my kids hubby any thing
@rainbow (6763)
hope, darling, you have had so many problems just lately, and I'm so sorry I do not have an answer for you. I think you need to tell your Dr and family how you feel so they can help you just now especailly if you feel this down. I wish my magic wand worked and I could make everthing better for you, as you know you can sent me a message anytime if you need to unburden yourself. Big hugs to you and take care!
@_hope_ (3908)
Oh i do wish your magic wand could wipe all the pain away then and maybe then i would be free to live how god had intended us to live because as i see it now this is not a life worth living each day i`m given yet another challange but the ones from the pervious days still remain they are just mounting on top of each other and the hill is getting even steeper to climb yet my energy is running at an all time low and as i see it i cant make it much further
@_hope_ (3908)
@rainbow (6763)
Your continued belief in god is a good thing, maybe you're being tested and will come through this darkness with renewed energy and life? Any hill or mountain can only become so steep after all, at some point it has to level off or start the easier journey downwards. My dad says "you can only did it from where it's at" so maybe just dealing with things as and when they happen will be easier on you, remember how I said that 80% of the things we worry about never happen so try to worry less even when it's so hard to get through the day without your brain circling the nasty problems endlessly. My problems are no-where near as big as yours, I let a lot of stuff my boys do go or I'd go mad, I've learned to be as laid back as I can and my usual aim is just to "get through today". I wish you all the best honey, I really do, try to stay strong, there are so many people who care and are there for you.
@mac1946 (1602)
• Calgary, Alberta
Hi Hope,I know we are both in about the same way at times,although I do not have a family to worry about,but when I get to feeling like you do now,I get in my car and head out of town,not far,maybe just to the next town and sign into a hotel for a couple of days and climb into the tub and just relax. go for a swim and splurg on a good meal,after a couple days,I return and things are ok for awhile. I do not know if this is possible with you,but if you can,go for it. Take heart and good luck to you Hope.
@oldboy46 (2132)
Been in that situation myself when my ex-wife told me she wanted a divorce, which I had not known was coming ....... I arrived home one Friday night after driving a truck for 5 days and she wasn't there. I waited a while, phoned my mother who knew nothing, called her parents and her mother said she knew nothing either. A couple of hours later her father came to see me to say that the wife was at their place and would talk to me in the morning. Shock all round for me. Tried to argue, fight for her but she said I had to move then my sister-in-law said I was to stay put in the house till I was ready to move out. Every day my s-i-l phoned to support me and offer encouragement and it did help a lot. Soon enough I moved out but still hoped .... got fit by running every day, spending time with daughters on the weekends ..... then the day my ex-wife abused my mother for saying something to me that was the end. My mother knew my ex-wife was having an affair but hadn't told me but the ex knew my mother had seen her so that was when she said it was all over. When I moved out, the ex abused my mother who had not told me anything before this. Good support is what you need, a counsellor, going for walks, getting exercise helps and do not drink. If I wasn't a truck driver, then I might have started to drink but driving for 5-6 days a week meant I only had a little time, which was a good thing.
@simran1430 (1793)
well , just get up and get going because this will have to be , you know one thing that life does not stop for anything and anyone and for any reason , so there are many things to do , many journeys to take and many more experiences to come right .
@shogunly (1406)
• Libya
Maybe you only FEEL that way ,but MY life has been REALLY falling apart for the past 5 years . Although I feel the burden of the frustration and defeat , I found sometimes there are moments of "super lucidity" ,I can feel the growth in my mind and the development that occured as a result of the suffering and the wondering about the cause of the suffering . It made me actively THINK about patching my life up ,I hope I will soon go into the next stage where I will begin actively DOING the repair . Life is really too fragile and already makes little sense for us to bother ourselves with guilt and grief and regret .