Post Your Best Poem/Lyrics! And Comment On Others

Here's mine. "Why Do You Hate Freedom" Come out anti torture Anti dropping bombs Come out pro future Pro righting wrongs Make a bold statement like "war, I hate it" "and I'm anti burning children's flesh" "and I'm pro-security, liberty, and honesty" "and I can make them all mesh" And they'll ask you...why do you hate freedom? Come out anti corruption Anti profiteering Come out pro interruption Pro re-thinking Make a bold claim like "fear is to blame" "and I'm pro never living in shame" "and I'm anti aristocracy, insanity, and hypocrisy" "and they're all one in the same And they'll ask you...why do you hate freedom?
I could stay awake, just to hear you breathing Watch you smile wile you are sleeping…while you far away and dreaming. I could spend my life in this sweet surrender. I could stay lost in this moment forever. Every moment I spend with you is a moment I treasure Don’t wanna close my eyes; don’t wanna fall asleep… ‘Cause I miss you babe, and I don’t want to miss a thing… ‘Cause even when I dream of you, The sweetest dream will never do, I’ll still miss you babe, And I don’t want to miss a thing. Lying close to you, feeling you’re heart beating… And I’m wondering what you’re dreaming, Wondering if it’s me you’re seeing. Then I kissed your eyes and thank God we’re together. I just wanna stay with you in this moment forever… Forever and ever.. Don’t wanna close my eyes, don’t wanna fall asleep… ‘Cause I miss you babe, and I don’t want to miss a thing… ‘Cause even when I dream of you, The sweetest dream will never do, I’ll still miss you babe, And I don’t want to miss a thing. And I don’t wanna miss one smile… I don’t wanna miss one kiss… I just wanna be right here with you, just like this… I just wanna hold you close… Feel your heart so close too mine. And just wanna stay in this moment, for all the rest of time.. Yeah…yeah…yeah……….. Don’t wanna close my eyes, don’t wanna fall asleep… ‘Cause I miss you babe, and I don’t want to miss a thing… ‘Cause even when I dream of you, The sweetest dream will never do, I’ll still miss you babe, And I don’t want to miss a thing. I don’t wanna close my eyes! Don’t wanna fall asleep! ‘Cause I miss you babe, and I don’t wanna miss a thing ‘Cause even when I dream of you…the sweetest dream will never do… ‘Cause I miss you babe, and I don’t wanna miss a thing I love this song....grew up with it!!!!