Starting out with a star at 100 and rating at a disadvantage.

How many people start out with a star rating of 10? By the time you start to understand the way the system works, interaction with people from all around the world, and ratings based upon? Yes, that is a dropped comment with a question of what are the ratings based upon and how does one build up their rating and rank if they start out with a middle value the climb to the top is even harder. The system has a flaw from the start, we are all perfect when we are born, the nurturing and the environment that we are born into determines our status or position in life, can we break out of that position and climb to the top? It is certainly possible to go from a 1 to a 10 in a heartbeat, this is possible because of the miracle of people working together to lift up with love the works of those that do believe in the truth.
Er... you started out with a 6 as I can see. Not bad! Guess what? When I was at 100 post, I got a 2. A 2.. yes... I can't even find a 2 elsewhere - and I tried searching hard. But the next day, it jumped to a 6. And the next day, it became an 8. And then another day, 9. And then the next 10. It stayed that way for some time and today it dropped to a 9. So did I do anything wrong? I doubt really.. since I am still posting what I think is quality discussions and post. So don't worry too much about rating, my friend. Just have fun. *wink*
Well I'm sure glad I didn't start out with a 2 like you, that made me feel much better, and knowing my track record I will go up and down, and that is how things go. Excellent explanation, and I am having fun. I'm hoping to make a difference along the line. Maybe bend it? hehhehehehee... Peace and Blessings,
Good to hear you are having fun... so continue doing so! ;-) PS.: Thanks for marking mine as the best response. ^^
They were all good posts, yours just gave more detail and seemed to hit the bullseye. You know how it is that sometimes the posts are so good that you can't pick a best response. This one is pretty clear, as the person above wrote about quality responses, yours was of high quality. I have a couple of threads that are not resolved and this does happen I'm sure quite a bit. Thanks for dropping by. It gets frustrating that I can't comment on every one of my friends posts, I have to pick and choose what I will read and what I'm interested in, and even after reading some posts I don't have a comment to make, it is just that way in this world. It is fun... I enjoy the challenges... Or is that the challenged?
@Kaeli72 (1230)
Congrats on your 100! I didn't start out with a 10 either. I guess our comments wasn't always good enough for the rest of the readers.
Kaelie, Thanks for commenting, I agree that some people must be a little touchy on the comments that we make, I believe it could be attributed to their preconceptions? *Wink* Have a great day.
@072006 (1282)
Hey hi,well star with your username indicates your reputation on mylot, that depends on how people rated you nad appreciated your posts here i ahve started from 5 and for getting higher one , it is needed to posts qulity stuff here,as here you can make money just by answering discussions on mylot, and starting new discussions too, infact you can boost your earning by uploading photos, so keep posting quality responses, keep searching good discussions about which you know something and can answer, strictly avoid one liner posts,best luck and happy earning!!!...cheers!!
Thank you for your thoughtful and well worded response. As for making posts that are only one liners? Sometimes the best post is only a word. But then, you'd have to follow pretty closely to know what I mean... LOL *Smiles* Happy posting and Thank you...