Predict the semi finalists

World cup games are going to start in less than 48 hrs .so if you are really a cricket savy can you predict which teams will make it to world cup final four. iam wainting for your replies
well i think that australia, new zealand, south africa and india will be the semi-finalists...and the rest others teams are not so good..so i think that if everything goes fine then these four teams will be reaching the semi-finals....but ultimately australia will win...
@a_manick (880)
My prediction is Australia, Sri Lanka, India and South Africa.
@parmanu (784)
my predict is india, sri lanka, austrailia, south africa
I think it is going to be India,Australia,South Africa and West Indies
@banta78 (4335)
Well I feel since the ptiches and conditions are slow, low and has turn suit subcontinent teams esp. India & sri lanka who are in good form and have depth & flexibility in batting and bowling. Then aussies are tough competitors as their record major competitions is outstanding and will most likely pick themselves after recent losses. And fourth team i feel could be pakistan or south africa. But i go for south africa as over the last two seasons in one dayers their record has been excellent and are likely to do well. So my semi finalists for the world cup 2007 are India, Sri Lanka, Australia, South Africa.