The rising of India as a super nation to come.

Malaysia
India has often been a misunderstood nation. Many people think that the country is poor and poverty is rampant here. I read recently that India has more billionaires than other countries. Recently, the indian president quoted this : "Unless India stands up to the world, no one will respect us. In this world, fear has no place. Only strength respects strength". I believe that India is a rising star. The strength of this nation cannot be underestimated. Like China, India will rear her head as another dragon of the east. What is your view about this nation? Do you foresee the greatness of this great country being liken to a sleeping giant about to awaken?
@kavi112 (232)
no doubt india has so much unmatched potential that in a few yrs can emerge as a super power.. but you know to make that happen there r many things need to be done..that our president knows well..and also yes india has largest no of billionaires in asia.. but still its in india where farmers and people in slums die of bondage,poverty,hunger..
This is one of the saddest thing that I feel for India. Just like many other nations the rich gets richer and the poor gets poorer. I believe the new leaders will be visionary enough to affect change into this nation. In the years to come, may India's poverty be history.
I am not an insian but have friends here that are of indian nationality. Yes I think they are capable to be a super nation soon, why because they are very hardworking and they will do anything just to earn in a legal way. they are humble and friendly. I learned also that one of the top sellers in internatinal networking companies are indians, and true enough they are billionaires and one personality that I observe with them they are not war freak, don't get me wrong I mean in our country wherein there are so many indian nationality , they were never involve in any gambling or bad vices here, actually most of the time they are victims. to all indian friends here....keep it up
i think u are absolutely right in saying this that india is rising star and strenght respects strenght. agree with u all the way