Ouch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Australia
OH - MY - GOSH !! guess what ? i have a calice on my wrist from staying on the computer for too long (more specifically.. staying on mylot for too long !!) lol... have any of you experienced this ? do you know any remedies to make it go away ? is there any way of preventing it from getting worse ? its starting to hurt !! =( please help !! or share your experiences on the effects of staying on the computer / mylot for too long... THANKS !
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
I have on my foot before. Have you tryed rubbing ;lotion on it? Or soaking your arm in hot warter I have heard it helps. I hate them things. I hope it goes away soon.
ive never heard of either of those... i'll try them tho.. thanks !! =)
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
your welcome I use to get them on my feet alot when I worked. I actully had one awhile back but lotion helped it stop
@havachat (105)
when i got my first play station, my thumbs after a couple of days, got really sore, i had to ease the hours back a bit, and when i go back to commercial fishing, we only use a hand line on the reef, in a week i will get black bruises then they turn in to a calous, the pain for me lasts about a week, then it goes hard and stops hurting, but as for the computer, i find i get a small one on the edge of my hand where the mouse pad rests, it dosn't hurt, but i move the hand a lot too, so it dosn't get a chance to hurt, try moving your had a bit, see if that works, or try using both hands for the mouse, if your wrist hurts, it,s only because you don't have you posture right for your hands on the key board, only you will find out the best way that suits you, any help?
yup ! that did help ! thanks for the tips and for sharing your experience !! =)
I have been on mylot before, for about 5 hours a day and i have never gotten a calice on my wrist before. How long do you stay on here anyways? or on your computer for that matter? It must be for a really long time, inorder to get a calice. An i think it would be very sore to have one on your wrist.