what should i do to get a good response for my postings

I am a new member in My lot and I am posting an average of five postings per day. Unfortunately I didn't get much response. Pls go through all my postings and let me know what should I do to get a good response. I think am always putting some serious subjects in to discussion. May be the problem is my language. I saw some silly postings and they are getting a lot of responses. Expecting your valuable tips from senior members
• Grand Junction, Colorado
Well first let me welcome you to mylot! :) I took a look at your profile and you could use more friends that share the same interests as you, for more responses. When picking a topic to discuss make sure that you put it under the correct interest. If the interest has few people who enjoy that interest then chances are you will have few responses to no responses. Discussions that a broader audience can relate to will bring more responses. Make your post clear and make sure to clearly ask what your looking for from your responders. While I agree that some posts are silly and get a large number of responses, many of those discussions are deleted in the end by mylot for violating the guidelines. Then all are unhappy, as they lost, earnings, responses and in some cases their star has fallen. so prior to posting a discussion make sure that you are violating any guidelines, pick a catchy title, have a topic well written and for broader audience and some more friends and you will see a significant jump in your responses. I did. One thing to remember when adding friends at mylot, half or so will accept just to accept, the other half will check your profile to see if you start good discussions and will also check to see if you have replied to any of their discussions. Many here take the friends thing seriously and expect you to respond to their discussions at least on occasion. Most people reply to their friends before going anywhere else, as time allows. I stick to my friends list, they are my first priority. I hope this helps for you to earn more here at mylot! :)
Thanks for the response and I will difinitely try as you pointed out. I think i have seen your profile before
• Grand Junction, Colorado
Your very welcome. I believe your in my friends list. That's probably why you have seen my profile. :)