Stupid childhood stuff episode one laugh

@raydene (9874)
I sometimes wonder why I lived to be an adult with the things I lived through. This is episode one of my growing up stupid happenings My younger brother and I were always in trouble.We lived beside a little brook where we loved to play in the water,fish,and catch things.We were no allowed to do any of these things without someone older because my mom was afraid of water and sure we would drown. One day my brother who was sooo spoiled by my dad say he was going fishing.I knew we were not to take dady's fishing gear or go near the brook alone but the temptation was too great. We went up the brook a ways where there was a huge flat rock the size of a small field and decided this was a great place to fish. My bro says "stand way back .I'm gonna cast." I went bact to the tree line and waitedwhile he proceeded to cast backwards instead of forwards and caught me through the lower lip. I was hanging on to my lip trying to talk and he was looking in the other direction pulling like h**l and yelling"I think it's stuck.I think it's snagged.... Well you bet it was snagged! We laugh like crazy about it today! You got one?I need a good laugh Raydene
@mummymo (23707)
You laugh about it - OUCH! I don't feel sorry for him anymore! Well When I was abiut 3 my brother who was about 15 decided he'd give me a backy ( where you get on the back of their bike while they ride it) well I was only a baby really and my angle got caught between the spokes on the wheel and yep you've got it the wheel didn't stop - one broken ankle! Whenever I talk about it now my gran always says " well you shouldn't have got on his bike then should you?! I was 3 - he was 15 - guess who her blue eyed boy was!
@raydene (9874)
Well mummymo,I relate to that.I broke my first bone at 4.My boned just didn't bounce with me at times. It's all funny now cause the pain is gone. Raydene
@mummymo (23707)
Aren't brothers great! thanks for br honey!
@raydene (9874)
welcome