Your Favorite Samurai X Character

Malaysia
Many of you have watched the anime or read the manga. What do you think about the characters? Do you like Kenshin, the humble wanderer with awesome swordsmanship? Or do you like Makoto Sishio, the mummie-like antagonis? There are many characters you can list like the policeman, Hajime Saito, Sanosuke Sagara, Aoshi Shinomori, Misao etc. For me, I feel the coolest character is Seijyuro Hiko, Kenshin's master. His skills better or equivalent to Kenshin. Very mysterious because we never know the limit to his ability even when the series ended. If you think carefully, he has never performed an Amakakeru Ryu No Hirameki... The final finishing move! Other than that, he is a very manly man, with an arrogant attitude yet very wise, with his white cape over his huge muscular body, he looks really cool!So, thats enough about Hiko, what about your favorite character? Tell me why do you like them?
@kogiro (125)
• Portugal
My favorite character in the samurai x series, has to be Saito the secret police member/spy, from is wolf like style to his prowess with sword rivalising with kenshin technique he is one of the biggest foes in the beginnig of the series and then allied of kenshin in the series , even is lack moral center and is lack of compassion towards the enemy enables him to become a formidable agent against the enemies of the Meiji Goverment.
Yes he is indeed a very cool character. Very cool left-handed fighting style. His character is created based on a real person with similar fighting style. He is equally amazing as an enemy and as a foe. The best part is that despite his cold attitude and his professionalism, he has a wife and kid.
My favorite Samurai X character is....of course Kenshin Himura! He looks actually really harmless, specially when he plays with Suzume and Ayame but his totally different when he fights, quite the opposite! His eyes becomes sharper, the eyes of a Battousai! Great character development!
Yep. he is a very unique main character! Thanks for your reply!
@blindedfox (3258)
Well, I have two. Aoshi and Soujiro. I like Aoshi's calmness and his loner nature. I like Soujiro because of his skills and his ability to supress emotions and be insensitive. I am like that in some way.
Yes, I like them too... They try to finish the job quick and with no mercy whatsoever. Unlike Kenshin who like to prolong the fight by talking to his opponents. Other people with similar characteristics are Hajime Saito and Seijyuro Hiko.
@joanana (772)
Sanosuke is definately my favorite character. He's a great fighter but he also knows how to just kick back and relax as well. Not to mention, he loves to skip out on the tab. lol The guy is just too funny.
Yup! very cool guy! The story just won't do without him. Not to mention he is an amazing fighter with awesome brute strength and a very fast learner.
@jolay920 (53)
Samurai X is one of my favorite anime/manga series. My favorite characters would be Kenshin (Shinta) Himura, Sanusuke Sagara and Myojin Yahiko. Kenshin because of his amazing swordsmanship and I like his personality. He also has some amazing moves. He adapts his fighting techniques depending on the opponent he fights with. He also psychs-out his opponents to get them off guard. Sanusuke because he's cool and strong. He doesn't need a weapon to fight. He also has a laid back personality. Yahiko since he's funny. He is also very determined. He mastered the Kamiya Kashin technique and added a few of the techniques he learned while watching Kenshin fight. He was also the successor to the reverse edge sword but he later gave it to Kenshin's son, Kenji.
@nevandaar (140)
my favorite of course is kenshin, but aside from him i want to talk about yoshi, i think the kid gives the anime, life, with his antics and attitude...i also see him as a great swords man, when he grows up, which i had proven to be true, by watching him battle kenshins son kenji, and defeated him with just one strike...the only strike yoshi made...thats awesome...
Thanks for the reply
@shun14 (59)
Misao,Misao,misao and i guess kamatari,kamatari,KAMATARI
Girl Power!! Thanks for the reply.
• Slovak Republic
i still love kenshin! not just because he's the main character but i loved the emotion and the mystery that is slowly unravelling during his journey. I think kenshin is so much better than his master and hiko himself have attested to that... but his fears are really getting into him an dhe realizes that it is the one that is really losing him his battles... yeah Hiko is his master but what's different between them is that Hiko can kill his enemies.. and kenshin can't or rather wouldn't for all eternity.. they have different dispositions and that disposition of kenshin is what makes him even greater than his master.
Thanks for the reply
Soujiro is my favorite too because of his speed and agility. And because of that freaky scary smile he has.
thanks for the reply
I think my favourite character in Samurai X is Kenshin Himura. In daily live, his behavior can make me laught. But, if he in a battle, he become a strong samurai and for a few time he become a "Battousai". I'm very like when see his strongest skill, Amakakeru Ryuno Hirameki. It very cool...
Thanks for the reply
• Spain
Soujiro Seta is one of my favourites characters, the fight versus Kenshin is awesome. I would like he had more episodes to tell his story. He's one of the fastest samurais, his amazing speed renders him invisible to his opponent.
Yep, Soujiro is one amazingly talented swordsman. To think that he has never been trained by anyone and is born with such amazing skills.
@ebtenorio (766)
Watashi no "favorite character" wa, HIKO SEIJURO desu. He is the master of Battousai! I love him so much that I thought I was him when I was young! Hahahahaha
Konnichiwa! I'm Sharma and I am really a Samurai X fan..Well, more of Kenshin Himura fan..I love all the characters but I really love Kenshin! He's just my ideal man! He's friendly and so mysterious..for me that is..I love him most when he fights very seriously, when his eyes turns red with anger! I just love it!He's also cool and smart. He's just the type of guy that I love.. He is very protective of his friends and never gives them up..This is a very nice anime to watch..
@miaka05 (17)
hmm..konnichiwa! I like almost all the characters actually! In male character i am pleased with the lead Kenshin Himura because of his personality (is he kinda weird?). For the female, Kaori Kamiya is definitely my choice. She's kinda..freaky and hot-tempered..hehee..and funny also! The two of them are funny and cute!!..nice anime! (*^.^*)