Crimes...Antisocial behaviour

Crimes and all sorts of antisocial behaviour have been pretty prevalent nowadays in any corner of the world...sad but true! and they have somehow ruined the lives of some people who tried to live a good life... *sigh* What do you think are the common reasons why some people become criminals? Is it poverty, upbringing, lack of proper education, unemployment, or something else?
@lols189 (4797)
i think people become criminals as they are unemployed as these criminals are lazy and dont want to work. also i think it has got something to do with a lack of education and the upbringing and what has happened to their life in the past
thanks for your thoughts, lols... :P
@Rexy_leigh (1189)
True, criminals has taken a big picture in our society since then. Even in the smallest community, crimes is impossible not to happen..and I guess it boils down to upbringing...though the other stuffs in your list also have their part... but if I may say, upbringing really plays a great role in whatever a person would become. I mean, there are a lot of families out there are have been suffering from poverty, but because of good upbringing the children in these families struggled hard to work and help their parents earn a few cents in some clean ways...so why can't the other do the same if they only need to survive? poverty isn't a good excuse though to do some crimes..just to feed their hungry stomachs.. :P
I think you gave a good list yourself. And it is true that crimes ought to be stopped yet they just can't seem to be stamped out. People turn to crime when they get desperate or they feel that society owes them something...