Is anyone looking for referrals for their online businesses?

@danbumpy (203)
If anyone is looking for referrals and want to do a referral swap email me at danbumpy@netzero.com Also if you want a neat way to get more referrals check out my profile for my website. Any other ways that you guys find get you alot of referrals?
@paidreader (5151)
Hi danbumpy, I like what you've done with your site. I get alot of my referrals thru free traffic resources, if you'd be interested, I could send you a few. Since I see you have several sponsor banners at the bottom of your page, you may be interested in one of the sites I've joined recently. That is, if you wanted to add anymore. :) If you do, check the link in my profile. The banner is at the bottom of the page. If you want to know more about it first, check out my discussion "if you know how to promote & get referrals". Best of luck!
@danbumpy (203)
Well, thank you. I will check that out because right now getting referrals is the hardest part and I am always looking to learn more.
ya me lookin for it