quality standards on mylot

It is begining to seem that the longer and more winded (for lack of a better term ) your discussion or reply is the more value that it has to mylot. I am not that gabby of a person or a writer I say what needs to be said and thats that maybe I say it in 3 sentences amybe 30. How does that affect earnings ?
@max1950 (2313)
yeah from what i understand the more you ask and answer the more you get paid,ther are some who go off on tangents rattleing on and on and on but i like you like it short and sweet ,get to the point and get on with it
@aliasad (1567)
• Pakistan
Well, you are right. If some response requires three words to meet the purpose, why one should be bound to write atleast four five sentences. But I would like to share that one must produce the quality if you are going to start a discussions requires the answer in Yes or No thats not called discussion isn't it? Rather it would be called a POLL. Have Good postings!
@Caila611 (992)
hmmm that's a good question. There are days that i just don't feel like saying much. And I have noticed that I don't earn as much. But mman when i get long winded. I can rake in the pennies!
@byfaithonly (10716)
I do tend to ramble on at times but there are other times I am struggling to get a few good lines - I will however try my best for my friend's discussions. But I do tend to be a gabby person and one of the main reasons I joined here was to give me some practice writing while in between writing assignments - it really has helped me.
@mfpsassy (2827)
That's about all I do. I just get to the point, and I seem to be earning alright.