Yes Bermuda really does have pink sand.

Do you know of any other place that has pink sand?
@Willowlady (10666)
Bahamas Out Island of Harbour Island and exuding colonial charm, Pink Sands is a 20-acre haven set by the edge of the famous three-mile pink sand beach. Coral Pink Sand Dunes State Park in Utah Didn't see anywhere else that would have it natural or not. I like the black sand beach. That is found in a few more places I think.
I just found it on the Internet! It is beautiful! Thanks
@teison2 (5924)
• Norway
There is a beach on Crete - Elafonissi - where the sand is a light pink. A great place that i recomend highly. We went in the end of april and had the place almost all to ourselves. We had a great time!
@raydene (9875)
I would think that anywhere with a high mineral content especially if there was iron in it. R
i heard bermuda is very beautiful. i've never been there. :'( i don't know of other places with pink sand. i know hawii has black sand tho.
@charms88 (7543)
We have a beach here faraway from my place that have pink sand. Its called "Santa Cruz Island in Zamboanga del Sur." It is a popular tourist spot known for its pink sand and crystal clear water. I once went there a few years back. Its really a sight to behold. There are a lot of coconut trees and you can see your reflection clearly in the water.