salad

i had a salad for tea yesterday and then some more salad at about 9 o'clock later that night is that still healthy as it was salad and not junk food?
@toonatoons (3739)
first, what kind of salad was that? vegetable, macaroni or what? if it's vegetable salad, i don't think there is anything wrong with that, but if it's pasta salad, that would be putting too much carbo in your diet, and considering that you had it late in the evening, that would have been heavy for your stomach.
it was lettuce, sausage rolls, pickled onions, tomatoes, and a cob thanx for your response
@anonymili (3138)
I'm by no means an expert in this area, but having a salad 2 or 3 times a day should make no difference. It certainly couldn't be classed as overeating! Oh if only I could fancy having a salad several times a day, I could so much more easily shift this excess baggage I permanently carry around my waist LOL!
@kmdvmd (357)
I love every kind of salads,it includs green vegetables sprouted beens and fruits.
@kmdvmd (357)
Even you can half boil the vegetables and sprinkle salt and pepper and some lime juice in it and eat that.You can eat some sprouted beens with tommatoes and onions.
@lilaclady (28240)
I love a nice fresh salad but I never find them filling enough, and then I go and eat a lot of stuff that isn't good for you...good on you if you can stick with it...