I'm finally enjoying myLot! It's not just about the money, yo! =p~

Singapore
These last couple of days, I have enjoyed myLot more than ever!! Okay, confession..I joined myLot a month ago for the money.. I spent a lot of time wandering from forums to forums anyway, so I thought, why not making money out of it while doing it..you know.. I got kinda frustrated at first because I didn't earn that much.. Haha.. I mean, it was really slow.. I stopped myLot-ing for a good 1 week or so... However, lately I posted some of the things that are going on my life, you know, like about jobs, about books, and reading all the other discussions about different topics.. I was like.. Wow.. These are so awesome.. I really have fun doing this.. Though there are some lame topics (I've made those ones myself, too! =p~), there are so many qualitative topics out there, too..! I enjoyed just reading or sometimes responding to these awesome topics.. It has been a few days that when I wake up, the first thing I do besides checking on my email and Facebook.....checking myLot!! =) Now I really understand how you guys can spend so much time on myLot everyday.. I mean, I've seen myLotters with 2000+ posts...I was like, "Wow..How do you do that?!" But now I know.. It's really fun!! It is so awesome and interesting to interact and communicate with people from all around the world that have different backgrounds and personalities.. Now I understand what you guys meant by "money is just a reward on myLot".. Yep, money is not the priority here..it's the knowledge, the fun, the interesting discussions, the friends that you gain from myLot..these are the most important!! Thank you, myLot..and thank you all myLotters out there!! Gosh, this place is awesome!! Just wanna share! =)
@dellion (6706)
Finally you did found why users here get addicted:)mylot was a special forum that can truly provide all their members a clean, funs and friendly environments. There's lot of members joined with the simple reason at first....money! but soon found out beside money there's too many interesting things make them get addicted to the forum:)People here to seek for helps, find someone to talk to, express anything they feel like to, to find some interesting topics to responses, to learn some new things and etc.To me I found 2 very values things I have gain since I joined this forum which were 1, Friendship 2, Knowledge. You were right that money or earnings was not the priority here as there's always some other things seem to be more meaningful than it!Welcome to mylot!!
Yes..absolutely.. I understand that now.. =) It is just great to finally know about it.. Haha.. Otherwise, it'd be frustrating myLotting since we'll never get rich from it.. =X Thanks for the response, dellion! =)
@creationhub (3068)
Mylot.com has grown to be like a global family community to many of us. No matter what reasons we have to being a member here, many of us have stick through the thick and thin of this site. Not all discussions are interesting but for whatever reasons, we are all still here. I like the earnings. It's really nice. Besides that, I lost count how many global friends I have already. Not to mention, I have learned many new things through the posts daily. What more could one ask for?
Yes, exactly..!! I never thought that I could learn something from myLot, you know... I thought it was just for fun, for killing time, etc.. But after a month of being a member in myLot, myLot has proven me wrong!! Haha... I learn things that are happening out there..around the world, you know..which is really cool... Wow.. I'm still amazed.. =)