Can you say "No"?

@mypigbox (2245)
China
To dramatically improve our productivity and do more of the things we want in our life, we have to be firm with others and let them know if we cannot, will not or are unavailable to fulfil their requests. If we constantly say "yes" to everyone else's requests, we will never have the time to do what we really want to. Learn to say "No" in our daily life.
@dlhnola (70)
I agree but personally find it very difficult to do until I am totally overwhelmed. I am working on asking for time to think about requests FIRST before I answer and deciding if it works for me.
@mypigbox (2245)
I have the same feeling.When we say 'no' to others,usually we are compunctious later.always think it will break down the relationship with others/friends.
@bufu2u (445)
common sense.it seems that there is a lot of skill to do it.
@bufu2u (445)
I am not a person can refuse others request.So most time it give me more trouble.and make lots of bad result.Say 'no' while others give me a request.
@mypigbox (2245)
you are not alone in this situation.Say 'no' to the first request today.then waiting the result of it,usually nothing happen to you.
@iokyoo (143)
• Pakistan
'Yes' or 'no' is depend on my feeling that time.that is true,believe it or not,i do that most time.