Surround with Positivity

@mypigbox (2245)
China
Circulate with positive people, read motivational books and listen to motivational movies/songs,while driving, commuting, waiting for appointments.It is the energy for success.
@happylim (660)
I like your discussion very much. It really answers the question always asked by many people about how to become a possitive thinking people and how to get energy for success. From the achievement of you in mylot, I mean the blue star with the highest number 10 and the number beside your nick name all shown that you are a possitive thinking and hardworking people. Congratulations and wish you the best!@
@bufu2u (445)
hehe,you are the possitive person too.and i am one of them.let us do more and get the blue star together.
@mypigbox (2245)
I am glad to get your admiration.It is my possitive power.
@perugu (5281)
hi,friend,it is exactly happened in mylife.From 2000-2003,i was trapped by some selfish circle and they used me for all their benefits and i was looser finally,From then i am very careful in selecting people to roam,preferably positive thinking people.
@mypigbox (2245)
Positive as sunshine,with it we feel happy and in a good humor.We will affect by surrounding.in fact,we can not change the surrounding with us,but we can select. Persugu,seems you spent more time here this day.Is there any intersting site for you to make money the past days?
@bufu2u (445)
If i will follow someone,he/she will be like a lions,and can give me the morale to deal with the difficult.
@bufu2u (445)
Do you mean only get the positive thing all the time?and ignore the negative effect.In fact,there are some negative around us.Do not avoid it,try to overcome it.That will make you stronger.
@mypigbox (2245)
We can select something around us.in my opinion,just put us in the positive effect,and do not let the negative thing make us sab.
@iokyoo (143)
• Pakistan
Maybe the 'positivity' will replace with happiness.The happiness feeling give us good ting and bring us success.