It's later than I thought!

@susieq223 (3742)
I hate changing to Daylight Savings Time. It's nice to have daytime around a little longer, but I sure hate giving up that extra hour's sleep! I won't get to stay on line as long tonight, because it will be later earlier! Does any other country do this?
@Poison_Girl (4163)
I hate Daylight Saving as well. I think we should do away with it altogether. I mean, we changed it for some strange reason unknown to me, why couldn't we just get rid of it?? It's a stupid thing that should just go away.
@susieq223 (3742)
I actually like it once I get over the change. I like it being light later, because I don't drive at night. With DST I get to go to some evening things. I guess it does save energy, too. But it sure gets my body and mind out of whact a couple of time a year!
I say come fall, we don't turn the clocks back and just stay in DST. Except that I hate that it's dark when I leave in the mornings and I'm not looking forward to it still being light at 10:00 at night. It's gonna make it that much harder for me to fall asleep.
@susieq223 (3742)
One week later and I'm still sleepy! I know what you mean about the dark.
@webeishere (36353)
I for one am all for Daylight Savings. It was started by the government of the USA as a way to save energy. Seeing that it gets lighter earlier & stays darker longer with DST, we dont have as many lights on & the TVs aren't on as much either. Thus conserving a LOT of energy throughout the Country. Thats how the idea came about for DST was to conserve energy. Thats all I can add. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!
@susieq223 (3742)
Yeah, did you know Benjamin Franklin actually suggested it?