Does it make you happy when a dead discussion comes back to life?

@cyntrow (8524)
I love it. When I get an email saying that I have a new repondent to an old discussion, it oddly cheers me. It's fascinating to see the discussion gain new life. And then, it seems, when one person responds anew, many others find the discussion as well. How do you feel about this? Am I just wierd? LOL
I do like it when one of my discussions comes back to life! I get excited and I love reading all of the different responses to my discussions.
@cyntrow (8524)
I do too. I get an email that says "such and such discussion has a new response" and I just light up. I don't know what it is. I guess I'm easily amused. LOL
I love when an oldie gets the dust shaken off of it and it comes back with a vengance. Some of them I had long ago forgotten about. It is great to see them catch on.
@cyntrow (8524)
I agree. I think, too, it shows that people are paying attention and not just in it for the money.
@emeraldisle (13145)
I agree with you it is nice to have an old discussion revitalized. It can be a surprise for you when you get the notice. I also like revitalizing old discussions so I will go through member's discussions from beginning to end to find ones that look interesting. It can be a great way to find some different ones that you might not find otherwise.
@cyntrow (8524)
I do too. I respond to old discussions if they are of interest to me. Then I when I check my responded to discussions and see that more people have responded...It's fun for me.
I like when an old discussion comes back to life. One of my first posts was "What is your favorite quote?" And it always comes back to life. It means that people really search amonst your posts. Lloyd
@cyntrow (8524)
I've noticed that discussion keeps bouncing back up to the top. It is a great one. I just haven't been able to think of a quote that isn't a song lyric. LOL