Do you comment on all your responders?

Singapore
I'm trying to do that because I want to have conversations with other people..but I found it somewhat hard to keep up when you have 50 responses in your discussion.. Do you comment on all the responses? Do you just pick some responses to comment on? Do you care at all? =)
@jalalnp (403)
I try to comment to all my responders but it is not possible for me because I have no time for it.
So, do you comment on the interesting ones, or do you not comment at all?
@sjohnson628 (3197)
I usually comment on all mine even if it's just a thank you. But most of the time I find my comments do keep the discussion going.
That's exactly what I am trying to do. Even some people's comments are only one line, and it's hard to comment on that, I would usually just say thank you for responding anyways..
@ackars (1942)
I personally wanted to comment on each and every respone I get but I usually dont do it because of the time shortage..Im a college students and have to cope up my studies and other activities along with the works I do on comp like mylot...But still I make sure I read most of the responses I gets even if I read them days after...Those responses actually gives you an idea for putting up responses to similar discussions...
Yeah.. Thanks for sharing with us, ackars! =)
No, obviously I don't have the fast internet connection to be able to respond to all the comments.Opening too many window slows down my internet connection so I just read them and try to comment on a few and then try to chose the best response when I already pick the right one that I want. That is my routine here in Mylot.
Great.. Thanks for sharing, faylinn_chaeli! =)
@raijin (10373)
The most important thing is to read them before commenting, because I only read to those who responde with relevance to my discussion. It saves me more time in doing other things in here, like responding to others post and starting again a post of my own. But if you get more than 50 then, I think it is already enough for you to choose a respond and mark it as best. You don't have to oblige yourself in monitoring all your discussion responses, because you can do it from time to time..
Thanks for your input, raijin.. =)
@mdarma (868)
I try too, but I will ignore those that I feel are silly. For some, I may not have tne information to respond effectively. We must understand that there are some, just simply put up a discussion, by writing single liner to make the numbers.. Yes! myLot is to make some money, but let us do it properly by putting good articles.
Thanks for your input, mdarma!
@istanto (8565)
I think it almost not possible if you have to comment back all response you got. I just comment back to some of good response and critic response.
It's not impossible, though, istanto! I've seen some members who do it.. They comment on all the responses..including the silly ones...and including the one-liners.. =) I would think it's better to comment on some of the interesting ones, huh... =)
@Deane_2005 (1644)
There are times that I wish that I could really respond to almost all of the people who responded my discussions but because am too busy with work I just rate them only. I try to answer few discussions from them .
Cool.. Thanks for your answer..
I try to respond to as many as I can sometimes it's really hard, if they only leave a short responce then I usually don't worry about it. If it's something I can say more then a few words about then I do respond. I also found that the more responces you have the harder it is to say something back without repeting yourself over and over.
Yeah.. I found the same problem.. Some people have the same ideas, so it is sometimes hard to reply with something else.. In the end, I will repeat my responds for several times..and it sucks because I can't copy-paste.. =p