Unclaimed Property site-- check this out!

Check out this website called www.unclaimed.org which links you to your state's "unclaimed property" page. I actually found $687 of mine, from an unclaimed paycheck from my former employer (Lord knows how that happened?). Anyway, click on your state and then link to your state's unclaimed property page. Do a search for your name-- and be sure to check your maiden name, Ladies! I also did a search for some of my family members and friends and came up with a few bucks that way too. You may be surprised to find some unclaimed cash of yours out there from old bank accounts, insurance company payments, etc. Good luck!
@dfinster (3535)
Hey great idea. I could always use a little extra cash. I think I'll go and check that out tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed for me and maybe I'll get lucky too!
@kgwat70 (13396)
Thank you for sharing this link with all of us as I hope other people were able to find unclaimed property site and money through this site. My name was not listed on there so I am out of luck but it is great to know about this in case my name were ever to appear.
@tinam13 (840)
wow, i just found 18.00 of my mom's money from a while ago more that 4 years ago and from our other house.
@vialdana (69)
I think this is american only sadly so not much use to me being in the UK sadly. (Wouldn't mind a bit of a windfall!). I wonder if there's a UK site out there of that nature.
Well, dang it all. I came up with a big fat goose egg! But, it was fun to think that maybe there was some money floating around out there that I had yet to encounter! Thanks for the link!
@AskAlly (3627)
Are you totally serious. That is a windfall. Congratulations! Does this work for Canadians as well? I would love to find some extra cash!.