Are you listening the music while you are surfing Mylot.com???

Music system  - listening to music while on computer
Is there music playing in the background while you respond to discussions on mylot.com .. For me sometimes when I am replying to certain discussions I need to shut the music off or I am not able to concentrate when I am putting down my thoughts for that discussion .. Though sometimes music helps to go on and on since silence becomes a little boring after a while .. have your say???
@tboner23 (121)
i listen to music almost all the time i am on the computer.... so yes i always do. I typically like to listen to well... everything i listen to everything ranging from pop to rap to justin timberlake hahaha. but to answer your question i do listen to music.
hahah same here... music is my symphony
@lonewolfnan (4367)
Most of the time the replies to discussions flow easoly so I do not have to worry about distractions.Therefore I usually have the TV or the internet radio (brando classic old time radio) going.There are times though when I do need it quiet as my mind runs in various directions at one time.But on a normal day,I will be listening and responding.
Yes Music can be less wanted when the mind races in all other directions but on a normal day its just fine having it in thebackground while you are working ... Thanks for your response !! Keep posted !!
@tad1fan (3373)
I have music playing all the time....I have to have it,I hate the quiet!
@sweetlady10 (3620)
When I am infront of my computer, most of the time I listen to music online. I love music. Whenever I get a chance I hear to some good music, like if I am driving, going for a walk or in the computer desk. Only I don't listen to music if I am reading something seriouly which need very much concentration.
yes, usually i am listening to music while surfing the net and answering mylot discussions coz listening to music stimulates my mind and make me relax in answering discussions.
@imsilver (1670)
Music is a big part of mylife. I've almost always got the radio going in the background, if my kids aren't home with the tv on anyways. Right now I've got the soundtrack for Queen of the Damned playing on the computer because I'm having issues with my radio and my favorite station is all scratchy - not worth listening to :(
@Fixpcbugs (274)
Yes...I like listening to songs when surfing a lot.
@decimus785 (1421)
• Aruba
not that often,when i'm just surfing the interent i have music playing,but when i have to write message or response i stop the music,because the music distract me a little when i'm writing
@stailgate (2364)
I sometimes do, but am not now. I am actually watching a movie. Project Viper. A sci-fi movie. Pretty lame so far.
@andiruleu (310)
yup.. i listen to music all the time! i listen to music when i need to study too! but when i really need to study i listen to classical music, it stimulates your brain