Home Remedies for acne scars?

@mx_aman (2102)
I have 2 scars from (don't hit me!) popping my pimples. I need some home remedies for getting rid of them.
@mom_of_2 (399)
I don't know of any home remedies but I know Vitamin E cream is amazing !! I have had scars before and vitamin E did the trick. I have also heard Aloe vera is terrific healing agent.
I don't know about home remedies but try looking for a product called Bio Oil. It's something to apply to the scars to help them fade and heal. Also aloe vera gel could be good. If you have a good chemist near you, try asking about products specifically for scarring. I think there's one called Fade Out or Fade Away that you can try. I can't personally recommend it though as I've not tried it myself. I do recommend the Bio Oil or Aloe Vera Gel though.
@chetlog (624)
I have this guy friend who uses "kalamansi" or lemon juice to wash his face with and he swears to me that it really help clear up his pimples and minimized the scars he got from them. Nothing to lose if you try. Goodluck!