It is almost time for Big Brothers

@hoghoney (3749)
How many of you watch Big Brothers in the summer I cant wait for it to start. I think that it would be cool being in a house like that and trying to win money and evicte someone out every week. I would have them so messed up in there do stuff. Do you think you could make it to the final 3 at least? and who is your favorite one? Mine is Marecellus he is the best and then there is Danielle, Will and Mike (boogie) they are so funny I would like to be in there with them. Who is your?
@wmg2006 (5383)
I love Big Brother. I watch Survivor then close to the end I begin to get anxious for Big Brother, then close to the end of Big Brother I get anxious for Survivor again. I think I could make it to at least the last 5. I would love being in a house like this too. I can't even name all my favorites. Will is crafty, but I did not like him on the first one, I did like him on the All Stars. I think I liked all the all stars that whole team was probably my favorites of all the other shows.
@hoghoney (3749)
oh I cant wait either and I am the same when it is on it is like I am right there in the house with them. I cant wait to see the new house guests for this year. thanks for the reply.
@mipen2006 (5528)
I'm afraid I'm not a fan of reality TV, so I can't comment.
@hoghoney (3749)
that is ok mipen2006 but thanks for your reply
@KrisNY (7591)
I'm sure I could not do it- I would miss the outside world too much! I love to watch it though- It is one of my favorite reality shows- My 2 favorites are The Evil Dr. Will & Mike Boogie! I loved them- They sure stirred up alot of trouble! They were great to watch! I loved them in the all star show also. I never liked Marcellus- He whined way too much for me- But it did show that he was a nice guy in the all star one-
@hoghoney (3749)
I have liked Marecellus every since they broke his ghome that he made. it was so sad the things they did to him at first. thanks for the reply.
@Foxxee (3653)
I love watching Big Brothers. I didn't know it was coming back? When does it start up again? And I love Will and Mike! They were crazy!
@hoghoney (3749)
Hi, thanks for the reply. I not sure when it starts but I will be ready and waiting. I just love the show and I have not miss a year yet.