have you posted here? If so have you been paid?

Thanks for registering at Paid Forum! We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community and we hope you enjoy your stay. This is what I know so far. The Rules are no posting any illegal content! Also you get 5cents per thread started 1cent per thread reply $1 for refering a friend to the forum. You also get $5 to start with Payouts are usually the 1st of each month! Im sure you will enjoy your time with us! All the best, Paid Forum http://www.paidforum.net/?referrerid=1965 I hae been reading a bit. I love what I am seeing already. i would love to know your results on payday. Thanks
@laltu86 (1253)
When i started online earning the first thing i did was paidforum but when one of my friend told me about mylot i switched, i havent been able to payout yet as i havent logedon for many days but will check it out.
I also seem to have abandoned the site. I did not know how to post. So it got on my nerves.
@easy888 (10405)
I had joined this forum few weeks ago, but i had not logged on to it after i joined mylot, literally i did not post more than 10 messages. It seems that mylot is better ,although it paid lower than paidforum , the design and strucrue of mylot is much better and i enjoy discussiosn with my friends here. I have not heard any more get paid in paid forum yet..
@easy888 (10405)
It had been folded up already.