If you had the brains, the money and the skills, what would you invent?

Living in the 21st century, its had to believe that a few years back, thinking of the year 2000 and above would have evoked visions of flying cars, miniature computers, with machines attending to your every inconvenience and what not. It's a bit disappointing to see that not much has changed , yet. If you had the opportunity and the means, what would you invent?
@ratburn (939)
i would invent a time machine. this time machine will have the capacity to go to any given time, but only to have a look. you cannot change the past or the future. you can just observe your surroundings. it's a good way for learning what happened before and using that to create a better future.
That's a well thought out invention, a time machine to learn from the past and the future. But seeing the future would still give us the chance to change it, hopefully for the better.
I would invent my whole body to resist from old. And I will young untill the end of this world. I'd like to imagine how world will become. does really alien alive? i believe that will be answered in the future. and I would invite spaceship, so I can go anywhere in the universe
@arsonizta (946)
I would invent a ultimate mosquito killer. can 100% kill mosquitos in an instance and which cannot harm the environment.
@Munira (484)
I would invent a serum that forces people to nice nice to each other. There is way too much cruelty, animosity, and greed in the world.