i know every body could sing well..

@jencai (3415)
but of course we can still dedicate some of them to your love one.. i love singing, it makes me feel happy and energentic. so i sing to my love one the song of JO JO entitled 'WEAK' here's some of the lyrics: i get so weak in the knees i can hardly speak i lose all control then something takes over me in a daze your love so amazing it's not a phase i want you to stay with me by my side i swallow my pride your love is so sweet it knocks me right off of my feet (oh yeah) i can't explain why your loving makes me WEAK i hope you all like it. anyway, do you also have songs which you like to dedicate for your love ones? it's a pleasure if you can share it to us. thank you in advance.
@raijin (10380)
I'm very passionate when it comes to music, I always try to put my heart and soul in it whenever I can. I know that song, but I think JoJo's version was just a remake. I know that song's history, but forgot the original artist who did it. I have many favorites, of which only a few knows them. But when I try to belt it out, they recognize the song, but didn't knew who the artist was and the title. Again, this makes me feel good about myself, because people appreciates my work and my love for music. One of my favorite song was from one of the greatest rock love song musicians, the Aerosmith's "Hole in my Soul."
@jencai (3415)
Yeah, that was a remake version of jo jo, but this is my favorite version of them all. I have not heard that song of Aerosmith but one of my favorite is the "I don't wanna miss a thing".
@samson1967 (7423)
I love to sing love songs. I compose songs with my own lyrics, but with the original music.
@jencai (3415)
You're really great! Before, I use to compose songs in my own but I think I don't have the talent to do so. I would just sing with those songs composed by other people. Thank's for sharing!