How will you react if your teacher is courting you?

By joy
@MGjhaud (20802)
he's our IT consultant and i am just starting to know him because he's a new teacher in our university and i think it is better that you establish good relationship, right? so when he invited me to have coffee sometime, i said "yes" anyway its been a long time since i last visited coffeeshop. but before that invitation we had our series of consultation and i noticed some of his actions/treatments towards me.i mean i am a girl, i know how it is. but i disregard that because maybe he's just like that. the first time we had coffee was ok. as in ok. the second time was then he told me that he likes me and asked me if he can court me. what will i do now? i mean this really bugs me..help.
I think this is sick! I believe that a teacher-student relationship is a sacred one. If it it really unavoidable, at least have a care to wait till the student is no longer a student.
@MGjhaud (20802)
im actually thinking of that as well. "can you wait till i graduate? =)" well thank you for the reply.
@msqtech (15226)
I think even if the child thinks it is okay it is terribly wrong.
@msqtech (15226)
I would report them. It is horrible to do that to your students who are vulnerable.