do you shop there

@mouse27 (1155)
do you shop at superstore? have you ever shopped there? what are your thoughts on the quality of food there?
My wife likes to shop their, I'm not a big fan. The main reason is I use to deliver the groceries to the stores in Winnipeg during the grave yard shift. You could stand by their loading dock in -35 winter weather buzzing their door for 45 minutes. The couldn't careless. Also I'm not a big fan of paying for shopping bags and bagging my own stuff. Great topic, thanks for asking.
@mouse27 (1155)
i like shopping there for certain things cause the price is right. there is a trick to not paying for bags tho provided you don't buy that much and only need 4 bags just ask for them after they've rang in all your groceries and you've already paid they can't charge you for them then. i used to work at superstore i hated it they treat their employees really bad. i would recommend it to anyone
i shop at superstore all the time, and the food there is pretty good, the produce is a little pricey, but all in all superstore is one of the better grocery stores, and its canadian.. so we can pay less because we are not paying some big american corporation (like walmart or something). Actually i have a story to back this up, last christmas i did all my shopping at walmart, then i went to superstore they had the same stuff and more at less than half of what i paid at walmart because they were having this big clearance event! I would reccomend anyone to shop there, just watch out for the minimum and maximum and multiples of on the price tags!
@mouse27 (1155)
good to know