DSW shoes??

@Ravenladyj (22937)
So I got an email from my gf telling me about this store that we'll be goin to called DSW and she was saying that its brand and designer named shoes for like a 1/3 of the price! Have any of you shopped at a DSW?? Is there a huge selection or at least a variety?
@missinghim (1339)
DSW does have a pretty large variety of shoes, but you do have to catch them on sale. It's ok, but you have to search the clearance racks first to find a REALLY good bargain. I personally prefer Aldo's to DSW because what they have in stock, you don't have to go searching high and low for (the prices are about the same too). Try going to barefeet shoes online, they deliver and they are quite a bit cheaper. If I'm in the mood to go through aisles and aisles of shoes, then I prefer Barefeet Shoes to DSW because you can find better bargains there. Happy Hunting! :)
@Ravenladyj (22937)
YAY alternative suggestions!! LOL I'm a shoe fanatic so thanks so much...another place if you or anyone is interested (2 places actually) would be cutesy shoes http://stores.channeladvisor.com/cutesyshoes/?sck=39060167 and Electric Boutique (but their layout/navigation is suckie) http://www.electriqueboutique.com/customerservice/
I've been to DSW. I've been to a couple of stores in different states. Usually the store is two floors or more and they have a huge variety of shoes. Some I think are worth the price and some I don't think are worth the price, but I am a bargain shopper so something that may not seem like a bargain to me may be a great buy to someone else. Have fun!!!
@kate1356 (697)
When I worked in the city (Boston) about 4 years ago. I used to shop at DSW all the time. The have really good shoes for really good prices. There is also quite a pretty big selection of shoes in quite a variety of styles there. It would be hard not to find something you would like there. Recently, one opened in my town but I haven't gotten a chance to go there yet.