how much you like to earn per month..

say 10$ or more ?
@Angelinka (1410)
well,i would like to earn 10000$ dollars a month and maybe more:)
you have told the highest bidding till now. great !! is this amount is just enough for you a month ?
@cowgirl2701 (2081)
I think we all want to earn as much as possible. We all want to at least reach payout every month. The more I earn the more I like it.
good.. is there any way you find in mylot to earn easily ?
If you mean here on mylots I earned $11.28 in about a month or a little bit more than a month. But it is all about what you put into it. If you put in quality responses and discussions as well as submitting pictures then you can make a bit of dough. I mean I wouldn't say to look for a million dollars or anything, but some extra money is always good.
good.. sweet to hear this. why not you try to post more relevant discussions and earn more from mylot ?
@aprilgrl (4460)
as much as I can.
@Sicantik (706)
I would like to earn as much as I could, I don't think it's possible here in mylot though. Not with the limited time that I have anyway, Maybe for me I can only earn about $10 every other month...xx