I was so scared!!

This is about my Gram again!!! As you know she left yesterday. Well, she was going to N.C. to visit my uncle and aunt before she goes home to PA....And her bus was suppose to get down there by noon today...It's after 9pm now and my aunt just called me and asked where gram was!! Oh my heart stopped I was getting ready to call grayhound and the cops to see if anything had happened to her...Then my aunt was like "no I was just Joking!" Oh I could of died!!! How would you feel and what the heck would you say to your aunt??? I didn't know what to say it was like I was speachless!!! My Gram told her to do that to me...They were all laughing!!! I don't think it was that funny...DO you???
@jengrin (947)
Yeah it's not really a nice joke. But if they just do it because your gram wants to see how much you really love her or if the want to check what will be your reaction then it's fine but I don't think it's really nice to make fun out of it.
I don't see the humor in it either. I would have been very upset. I would have told my aunt to never do that again, that is isn't funny and that you were really upset. I am glad that Gram is okay though.
no i don't that would make me freak out and then i would have called them back and told them what the hell they were thinking for doing that to you and that you were going to call the police to make sure she was ok
Ithink this was wrong on soo many levels!! I dont believe they thought it was in any way funny at all..Iknowpeople have strange senses of humor..this is something my dad would have done to me..and it ticks me off..,Youpoor thing..and fater what hell yuou have ben threw latley..well i sure hope you get them back..what comes around goes around..right? lol