Is the glass HALF FULL, or HALF EMPTY?

@w1z111 (985)
How do you approach life's bumps and bruises? Do you automatically feel 'down' and out of sorts, or do you perk up and 'turn the lemons into lemonade'? My glass is 1/2 FULL! What about yours?
99% of the time, I would say that my glass is half full. I am not one to get too down or to allow those around me to get too down. In my line of work, that would be a recipe for disaster. As with anyone, I have my bad times, but they don't last long and I can usually pull myself back together. After all, my life is great compared to so many other people.
@w1z111 (985)
Great! Keep that outlook if you can! Seems to work best, as I see it. Thanks for the post.
@mrsbrian (1951)
i take everything with a grain of salt, i try to stay upbeat all the time, i have never really ben one to be sad for to long and i dont worry about what i cant change. so i would say my glass is half full.
@w1z111 (985)
Yippee! Keep the positive outlook! Thanks for the post.
@royal52gens (5380)
My husband is an engineer and from his point of view....the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. lol
@w1z111 (985)
OK...I won't dispute that...sounds like he's saying that HIS glass is FULL...not just HALF-FULL!? In other words, he's getting EVERYTHING from life, not just HALF? Good "engineering" perspective! lol Thanks for the post.
@raydene (9874)
Hello This is a nice discussion and one to make us all think and reevaluate our lives and how we live them. Thanks you so much. My glass is half full and it has lemonade in it that I made with lemons that I recieved when I ordered peaches. Cheers R
@w1z111 (985)
Hi...thanks! Just thought it might be interesting to see how many would respond to something like this. It may have been discussed before, not sure (I'm fairly new at myLot). Glad to hear your glass is 1/2 full! Keep the positive outlook! Thanks for the post.