how do i tell my friend that her breath doesn't smell that fine?

my friend's boyfriend is my cousin.i can recall that they split up because she had a bad breath. even if she just talk, it blows up like a stink bomb.it is a problem that troubles most of her friends yet i can't find a way to say it. please help.
@vega83 (6346)
• Bahrain
well, you should check out my discussion on honesty amongst friends, most people said that it's best to tell your friend if they have such a problem before they find out from somewhere else or it causes them problems. Just be a good friend and be totally honest about it, don't beat around the bush, tell her up front. It might hurt her initially but it will help her confront the problem and next time no one will break up with here because of it. Just muster up all your courage and be very clear,choose your words carefully. You'll be doing her a major favor and it's best you tell her because bad breath usually means some other problem like some other sickness so maybe you can also take that approach with her, so that she can get a check up or something, you never know. But don't under any circumstances, tell her that her boyfriend broke up with her because of this, that would just be too harsh, and she doesn't really need to know that. Also you can always keep gum around you and offer her that, and even if she's initially hurt by what you say, in the long run, she'll be grateful to you. Good luck, tell me how it goes.
well, i'm planning to have with me my script. i can't help myself from going wobbly. i don't want to ruin our friendship. she readily gets upset i'm afraid she will me out her life if don't deliver it subtle enough.
@vega83 (6346)
• Bahrain
Sure, if she's a person easily offended, then it's best to have a script ready and to be as gentle but still as clear as you possibly can, so that she knows that you're not just picking on her but trying to help her. And then, well, what more can you do? You'll have done your part. I hope it works. Thanks for the best response. P.S: love that avatar picture, it really attracted me to your profile and then I saw all your nice discussions, it's from my favorite game, fatal frame 2, love it.
i have good news pal. first i have spitted it out, i mean i told her already and she was thankful that i told that to her. it was really a relief. now i don't have any reservations whenever i find something's wrong with her i can directly tell her that. she bring me along with her whenever she buys deo. isn't it cool?