Still your parents are dating?

Yah, my parents are still dating, but if theres only a special occasion like valentines day or on their birthdays..Sometimes, they only wanted to celebrate in our house, of course, with their children.. Are your parents still dating?
@Sicantik (706)
Wow that's sweet, I wish my parents are like that, of course they go out just the two of them sometime but i don't think they were on a date. I wish I could be like that when I am old.Well we only have one son and it's already difficult to find a time together for the two of us. Anyway good for your parents...all the best..xx
@wildhorse (1293)
• Egypt
I think this is sweet :) my parents never do the same, I wish they would but they are too old fashion for this :)
I am the parent to my kids who are grown and gone and yes my husband and I date from time to time. Seems like the only time we get away from our troubles. I don't see my parents do alot of it but they sure do get along better than they did when we were growing up. Never thought I would see them together as much as I do. My husband is my best friend and do not know what I would do with out him.
@sechsey (1836)
Life has been hard for my parents and my family. My parents have been working all their life trying to put three kids to school. I dont think they had the time to go on dates when they wanted to. I have seen my parents struggle to difficult things all the time. I have seen them sweet sometimes when they think we arent looking. But often times, there has been no room for romance since we normally just get wrapped up by how difficult things are.
@Caila611 (992)
My parents divorced about ten years ago so no they aren't still dating but my mom remarried a year ago and they are still in that honeymoon stage!